Wednesday, June 6, 2012

StripesIn .



StripesIn .

What I'm wearing .
blue&white stripe longsleeve - PicknPay Clothing
bracelets - various
silver chain and diamond pendant (not shown) - a gift from Colleen and Simon

it annoys me, to an intense level, when people think that they have to spend hundreds&thousands of rands having the perfect wardrobe .
I have never worn a shirt more comfortable and felt as good in an item of clothing as I did today in the nice picknpay branded shirt .
It actually fitted my odd shaped body, it was long enough for my overly long torso and long arms and it wasn't baggy awkward places . I haven't gone into a 'high priced' store in months and found a garment that I have thought about buying . and I buy a lot of clothing .
there is so little point in spening so much on clothes that are going to be out of fashion, and out of use, in six months . whatsthepoint?
best winter gift ever .

No comments:

Post a Comment